Nanoprobes Gold Nanoparticles: Nanogold Labels for Imaging & Microscopy
Updated: November 25, 2020
- Nanoprobes will be closed for Thanksgiving November 26 and 27, 2020. We wish all our customers and partners a happy Thanksgiving; we will be closed on Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27, 2020. Email us and we will respond as soon as we reopen on Monday, November 30.
- COVID-19: Following New York Forward guidelines, Nanoprobes is now operating on a regular schedule, and we are now open during our regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern Time). We remain committed to keeping our team, products and operations safe and disease-free, and will continue to follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and New York State Department of Health>.
- We are currently unable to ship directly to Japan. If you wish to order products for shipment to Japan, please contact one of our International Distributors for Japan.
Azido- and Alkyne- reagents
Our unique Nanogold® technology
now available in Click form!
- Bioorthogonal labeling lets you label selectively in living cells, tissues and even animals without cross-reactivity.
- Label dynamic processes then pick your time to fix and observe their parts at the macromolecular level.
- Stable, biocompatible and well tolerated by living cells: do not disrupt life processes or cell viability.
- Undecagold (0.8 nm) available for specialized high-resolution EM applications.
Featured Application: Western Blotting
Detect His-tagged or native proteins quickly and easily with high sensitivity
- GoldiBlot™ detects His-tagged recombinant proteins. Binding strength comparable to antibodies, fast development and consistent performance. No antibodies required: procedure complete in 1 hour 15 minutes. Learn more
- EnzMet™ provides super-sensitive detection of native, unmodified proteins: just replace DAB or other organic chromogens in almost any peroxidase-based procedure. Learn more
The Power of
comes to Super-Resolution!
2-in-1 Labels for
BOTH Super-Res and TEM
See your target in its cellular context!
- Alexa Fluor® 647 dye for Super-Res (STORM)
- PLUS Nanogold® particles for visibility in TEM
- Covalently bound for stability, long working times
- Convenient secondary antibody/Fab' or streptavidin
- Get both in a single, standard labeling procedure
- Easy kits to enhance for light/phase microscopy
As we develop nanoparticle products for the scientific community,
we strive to engineer the most sensitive reagents
and nanotechnology for detecting biological molecules.
Our unique gold nanoparticle labeling technology uses chemically cross-linked metal clusters and nanoparticles as labels.
Unlike conventional immunogold probes, in which colloidal gold particles are electrostatically adsorbed to antibodies and proteins, our gold nanoparticle labels are uncharged molecules which are cross-linked to specific sites on biomolecules. This gives our nanogold probes greater range and versatility than colloidal gold.
Our labels can be attached to any molecule with a reactive group -- proteins, peptides, oligonucleotides, small molecules and lipids -- for detection and localization. Other labels can be combined with our gold particle labels; our unique FluoroNanogold probes combine Nanogold® and fluorescein into a single probe for imaging a specimen both by fluorescence and electron microscopy. Our gold nanoparticles, including our Nanogold™ conjugates, and Nanogold™ labeling reagents, are formulated for use with electron microscopy (tem) as well as light microscopy, immunolabeling, x-ray contrast for EM, angiography, mammography and microCT, and for correlative and fluorescence microscopy imaging.
New probes can be engineered based on any fragment of a naturally occurring biomolecule, and the label can be positioned away from the binding site so it does not interfere with binding.
Our Nanogold® probes have been cited in over 250 publications, and are used in the laboratories of several Nobel Laureates.
It's all about creating better tools and finding innovative solutions,
so that research and treatments can move ahead.
Drop us a line and let us know what you're working on. We'll be glad to help.
95 Horseblock Road, Unit 1
Yaphank, NY 11980-2301 USA